One Story that leads to Jesus...
- Relevant videos on the books and themes in that week’s reading plan
- Daily reading plans that typically consist of two to three chapters
- An encouraging recap and additional resources to go deeper
This plan takes you through the entire bible in one year. The scriptures are divided up into sixteen “parts” and organized in semi-chronological order. You’ll read two or three chapters a day, and sometimes skim through larger portions that contain genealogies, census information, etc.
Psalms of prayer
One Psalm is listed each day for you to slowly pray through, making its words your own. By the end you’ll have prayed through the book of Psalms 2.5 times.
Each day you come to a new biblical book there will be a a short animated video on BibleProject website about that book’s design and message and what to look for as you read. You can also sign up to have those videos emailed to your inbox. In addition to videos regarding books of the Bible, you will find theme videos relating to several topics that appear throughout Scipture.
RS: Read Scripture Series
THM: Biblical Themes Series
TOR: Torah Series
WIS: Wisdom Series
GOS: Gospel Series
Free downloadable posters for each Read Scripture video are available on BibleProject website on the resources page. For more information about the reading plan and how you can support BibleProject visit our website: bibleproject.com
BiBle Project Reading Plan is COURTESY OF THE BIBLE PROJECT.
- BibleProject makes animated videos and publishes them online for free.
- Download free resources from BibleProject (https://bibleproject.com/)
- Listen to the BibleProject podcast.